OCB Security Center
At OCB we are committed to the security of your account
information. It is also important that you know how to protect yourself.
- OCB will never request personal, confidential or bank account
information within an email.
- Never give out personal information based upon an email request.
- Never trust links in an email. Type in www.ocbconnect.com
or www.owencom.com in the
address bar to get to our webpage.
- Don’t open unexpected email attachments. Even if its from
someone you know. Their computer may be infected.
- Don’t call numbers listed within an email or left as a voicemail
or text. Always call the published bank number or the number on
your debit or credit card.
Other Helpful Links:
Attorney General ID Theft Prevention Program
Mobile & Online Security Tips